Monday, April 14, 2008

Red Sox Jersey

Well, as you might have heard, the Yankees organization unearthed the Red Sox shirt that was buried within the new Yankee Stadium.


Hank Steinbrenner replies with "I hope his co-workers kick the [expletive] out of him". I wonder which curse word he decided to go with.

(Note: Here is another reason this fan is an idiot. Why would he bury a jersey? Why wouldn't he bury some cheap T-Shirt? Jerseys are not cheap, that would probably be the last thing I'd choose to bury. This might have actually backfired on him. David Ortiz is hitting.070 this season. Good work Bah-Ston!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yankees are lame. boston fans are lame. and they paid for this rivalry. turbo lame

Anonymous said...

Why would they waste time, energy and money digging that jersey up. Maybe it's just me, but I don't believe in that type of curse stuff.