Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Assasination of My Entire Afternoon

I would like to use this opportunity to tell everyone not to see the movie "The Assasination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford".

I was pretty excited to see this movie. I have never been more excited to see a movie end. This movie was BORING. Honestly, it is one of the worst ways to spend 2 hours and 40 minutes. You want to know the really crazy thing? THERE IS A FOUR HOUR VERSION!!!

I thought this movie dragged on about 2 hours and 39 minutes too long, I have no idea what another hour and 20 minutes could've done for the story.

So unless you have a huge crush on Brad Pitt (Bryan), I highly recommend you don't watch this movie.

(If I were you I'd be prepared for some funny posts today, Tommy is coming over and I'm sure he's gonna provide whatever the text version of a soundbite is.)

No comments: