Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Jungle Karma and Ryan Garko

Jim Rome is a sports talk radio personality that I try to listen to daily. Jungle Karma is something that exists within his show's universe. Here is a definition of it from his website:

"(n.) - The presumed karmic aftereffect of an athlete's either fulfilling a commitment to appear on the show (thus positive) or neglecting same (thus negative). "

I am mentioning this because Jim Rome has repeatedly called Ryan Garko his favorite professional athlete, becuase Garko is an admitted Jim Rome Show fanatic. Thus, the Indians and Garko himself have had a decent amount of success since Rome had Garko on the show last summer. However, on today's show, he just appointed Jeff Francoeur as his new favorite athlete.


Hopefully Garko takes this to heart and plays out of his mind so Rome gets him back on the show to get the Jungle Karma back for the Tribe.

P.S. Now that I look at it, I think I kind of look like Jeff Francoeur.

No comments: