Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Contest

While I was contemplating writing this blog, I knew I wanted it to have a clever name. As you can see, I could not come up with one. This is where you guys come in.

If you can think of a better name, I will give you two tickets to the June 15th game vs. the San Diego Padres. So leave a comment on this post, and if I like it, I will mail you the tickets. Just a couple of things:
  1. You must register and have a username.
  2. No profanity.
  3. And it can't be my other idea, Indian Summer.

I will keep this contest open until May 1, and you can have an unlimited number of entries. Once I decide, I will post who the winner is.

Good luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After the first week of the Indians 2008 season, I have come to the conclution that David "hous you doin" Dellucci ... Is a BUM!!!