Monday, April 14, 2008

"How You Doin'" YouTube

When you type a player's name into YouTube, what do you expect to see? Probably their best highlights, a slideshow, or some fan's video of his favorite player doing something sweet, right? Well, I typed "How You Doin's" real name into it, and came up with this:



Now I can't confirm that it is actually him, but in the extended info for this video, it says it is "How You Doin'" striking out looking with the bases loaded to end an inning.

Sounds about right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me. Kara. I don't know how to not post annonymously. I watched that movie "No Country For Old Men" the other night and that dude looks just like Garko. It's nuts. But it was probably the worst Friday night I've had in years, worst movie ever. I hated it. i love you

Anonymous said...

Yummy. I am in love with Grady and he is in love with me.

ToMMy said...

garko huh?