Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Indians' Closer

I think I found the Indians' new closer. We'll just call him "Crazy Wiffle Ball Pitcher Guy". Check out this video on YouTube:



This guy is nuts. I have no idea how he pitches with that kind of precision.

When I was about 13 I played in a Wiffle Ball Tournament in Edgewater Park called "Yard Ball". Our team thought we were so good we entered ourself into the "All-Star" level, and promptly got smoked in 2 out of 3 games. To our credit, these guys were in their 20s.

Watch the reactions of the batters this guy schools during the games, it's hilarious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we must find him. i have always been the great defender of our closers for the past 5 years. but i dont know how much longer i can do it. you have got to meet me half way joe

Anonymous said...

this dude is nasty!