Thursday, April 10, 2008

Angels 9, Indians 5

I never would have thought that after 9 games into the season, that the Indians would be looking up at the Kansas City Royals and the Chicago White Sox. It's kind of depressing. Anyways, onto my thoughts:
  • Well the silver lining is at least it was a solid offensive outing. Five runs on 12 hits is something I'd take everyday. I just wish they wouldn't start hitting until they were down by six.
  • Paul Byrd had a pretty solid spring, and has no idea why he is pitching so poorly so far this year. "I've never been particularly a stuff guy, but I have been a location guy," he said. "Right now, there's not a lot of life on my fastball. There's 85 mph when guys foul it off, when it has life, sink, and acts sneaky...then there's 85 that's batting practice". Well at least he's admitting he's throwing BP out there, we just want to know why. [insert HGH joke here]
  • Tribe pitchers have allowed the most home runs in the league with 14.
  • At least "How You Doin'" went 2-4 (Note: In a comment it was brought to my attention that I have been spelling David Delluci's name wrong, with every time except for this one with just one "L". Since I will be referring to him as "How You Doin'" anyways, it really doesn't matter, and I don't feel particularly bad about it.

I'll be back posting throughout the day, so keep coming through regularly. Also don't forget about the contest I'm running, so think of some good names...

No comments: